Wanna make a difference?
Recently we formed a local group that was looking to do a wide variety of philanthropic activities. While it’s still new, it’s been a great experience so far.
We decided to name our group Support our Community and our next project is to collect 1001 pairs of new socks (hopefully by Christmas) to distribute to various organizations that help those in need.
Socks are so important, especially for people without homes, people who are prone to diabetes and other diseases, people who are outside and on their feet much of the day.
For a small amount of money and effort, in the spirit of gratitude you can make a difference.
You can help by:
- Donating some new socks to the cause (drop bin locales are in the pdf).
- Donating cash so we can buy some new socks (with enough cash we can get a great price on them).
- Collecting at your workplace, church, community club, etc.
- Pass it around and tell your family and friends to do the same.
- Share this on social media.
- Tell us your great ideas to grow the campaign!
sockdrive pdf poster – feel free to post and share.
Stephanie Staples on behalf of the Support our Community group.