The first step, so we can lock in that date for your group, let’s get the agreement taken care of.
If you have a typical agreement that you would like to use, we are pleased to work with that. If you would like to use ours, please fill in the draft agreement here, return the completed form to [email protected] and we will go from there! Once the agreement is signed and the payment is received, the date is set in granite for you!
Below, you will find more information to help the planning of the event flow seamlessly. If there is anything else you need, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will aim to have it in your hands within 24 hours!
Here are some things that are typically helpful…
- Here’s a one sheet promo-page for sharing with your team.
- The pre-event questionnaire to be filled out by you and/or your committee. These will ensure I understand your needs and help me get to know your audience better.
- Photos to use for promotional purposes.
- Here is a short bio (Just over 100 words) for your program. If it’s not quite what you are looking for, let me know and I will adapt it to suit your event and meet your objectives!
- You can access and download my video intro here, all you have to do is welcome your delegates and ask them to turn their attention to the screen(s) – easy peasy!
Optimal room set-up:
- Lights up and everyone awake please!
- Countryman or headset mic is the best, best, best. Lavaliere or wireless mic of some sort is second best. I will be moving – very likely both on the stage and off.
- To add a little musical life to the event, please let your a/v know that Steph will need Active Direct Input for Luke the Uke!
- I’m vertically challenged so to ensure everyone has a great view, if there is not an official stage, a riser would be great, or I can stand on someone’s shoulders. 🙂
- No podium or lectern please, if one is needed for another presenter, please have it off to the side for my time on stage.
- If there is a head table on stage, please move it off or to the back of the stage. Oh gosh, please don’t make people sit there during the presentation, that happened once and their view was yucky and it’s just awkward all around.
- A small table on stage, cocktail or otherwise, for water and some items I uses during the program would be very much appreciated.
- A bar stool (hold the bar) on stage is an added bonus, if it’s not too much trouble.
- Let’s talk about your room set up on the phone and how to get your people up as close as possible to get the full Steph – Effect!
With your permission, I may have educational products available for sale after the event. If so, a table to display and autograph them would be great!
My cell is 204.227.2165, call or text her if you are stressed about anything, she will talk you down from the ledge!
Otherwise, you can be sure she will speak with you before the event to ensure everyone is on the right track. She will contact you immediately upon her arrival so you can breathe a little easier.