I need to help, while I’m not nursing anymore, the helper in me needs to get out so in an effort to be of service throughout this challenging time. I have some freebies to offer, I do hope they help, at the very least they make me feel like I’m helping. We all just need to do what we can from where we’re all.
Here’s what I’ve compiled for you …
1) As per my 94.5 year old Mom’s request, I was singing the Patsy Cline song Crazy the other day when it hit me to rewrite the lyrics into a fun and hopeful little song. I hope you enjoy it in all it’s imperfection! 🎵
2) Daily (ish) Staying in with Steph Facebook Live videos 🙃
3) Daily short videos on my Blog on Emotional Wellness for Turbulent Times,
you can sign you here. 👀
4) This children’s book was brought to my attention by a reader, it’s also free and may be helpful for a child in your life. 📖
That’s what I have for you this week. Please enjoy, share and do what you can from where you are. 🙏
Be kind, be careful, be calm. Steph 🤗
* Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), conferred by the National Speakers Association is the speaking profession’s international measure of professional platform proficiency. Less than 10 percent of speakers have earned this credential and are recognized as some of the best in their fields. Stephanie was one of only five professional speakers in Canada (and the only woman) to attain this designation in 2013.