Past words have included: invest, delight, grow, health and each has allowed me to expand my thinking and planning just a bit. Each has helped make decision making for the year easier. This year’s theme after much thought and deliberation is…drum roll please…”What if…”
- What if…I made up a list of 100 “what if’s…”?
- What if…some of them were doable and some were off the charts?
- What if…each one lead to a conversation of some sort and each of those conversations helped to connect me with someone else on a different level than if I had not asked ‘what if…?’
- What if…one of those off the chart ideas led to something that could be put ‘on the chart’?
- What if…one small idea led to something big?!
- What if…one of those big ideas ended up as something small but meaningful to someone?
- What if…one of my what if’s didn’t work out for me but inspired someone else to think, what if?
- What if…making and continually adding to the list expanded my thinking and took me to places (literally and/or figuratively) that I cannot yet dream of?