If you haven’t already received the agreement, it will be coming to you shortly. Please sign and return along with the investment to ensure your event date is confirmed especially for your group.
This page will make will help us move forward with ease…
- Steph’s one sheet.
- The online pre-event questionnaire to be filled out by you and/or your committee. These will ensure she knows your needs and help her get to know your audience better.
- Photos to use for promotional purposes.
- Steph’s promo-page for sharing with your team.
- Steph’s bio is here but please let her know how many words you would like for your conference brochure and she will send you one with the appropriate word count.
- Steph’s intro
- Steph’s intro (Healthcare Audiences)
Optimal room set-up:
- Lights up and everyone awake please!
- Lavaliere, Countryman or wireless mic of some sort – Steph will be moving – very likely both on the stage and off.
- Steph is vertically challenged so to ensure everyone has a great view, if there is not official stage, a riser would is great, or she can stand on someone’s shoulders. 🙂
- No podium or lectern please, if one is needed for another presenter, please have it off to the side for Steph’s time on stage.
- If there is a head table on stage, please move it off or to the back of the stage. Oh gosh, please don’t make people sit there during the presentation, that happened once and their view was yucky and it’s just awkward all around.
- A small table on stage, cocktail or otherwise, for water and some items she uses during the program would be very much appreciated.
- A bar stool (hold the bar) on stage is an added bonus, if it’s not too much trouble.
- Let’s talk about your room set up on the phone and how to get your people up as close as possible to get the full Steph – Effect!
With your permission, Steph may have educational products available for sale after the event. If so, a table to display and autograph them would be great!
Steph’s cell is 204.227.2165, call or text her if you are stressed about anything, she will talk you down from the ledge!
Otherwise, you can be sure she will speak with you before the event to ensure everyone is on the right track. She will contact you immediately upon her arrival so you can breathe a little easier.
Speaking of IMPACT is a magazine devoted solely to excellence in all aspects of planning and delivering the very purpose of most meetings…the content.
This is one of the most valuable resources for professionals in the meeting industry who are committed to providing events and programs with significant and lasting bottom-line value.
Click here to receive your complimentary subscription to Speaking of IMPACT
Click here to see the Speaking of IMPACT from the current issue