A tad bit late for the blog, but I still wanted to share what went out in our most recent E-News!
Ah, the holidays – gotta love’em or … not?
This year, consider setting an intention that will leave your fulfilled note drained and will be a wonderful reminder of what you are looking to create.
- I will enjoy not only Christmas Day, but the entire holiday season.
- I will spend money wisely.
- I will keep company with those who fill my spirit up.
- I will enjoy the tastes of the season and prepare what is special and reasonable to me.
- I will not succumb to pressures that are not congruent with my values.
- Each day of the season I will take time to appreciate the beauty that this time of year brings.
- I will give more than I take.
- I will take care of myself, so that I can be my best for those I love.
Ahhh, that feels good!
If you want to know how, feel free to click over to a post I wrote a few years ago that still stands true today. Tis the Season
Stephanie Staples, CSP* is the author of When Enlightening Strikes – Creating a Mindset for Uncommon Success, an internationally acclaimed motivational speaker, and the recipient of the 2014 Manitoba Woman Entrepreneur Award for Contributions to Community. Stephanie empowers audiences & clients across North America to bring their ‘A’ game to work and to life. Stephanie has a special interest in working with and empowering nurses and healthcare providers. She happily calls Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada home. You can get loads of complimentary resources to help with issues such as work/life balance, wellness, stress management and happiness in general, as well as find out more information about her coaching and speaking services at http://www.YourLifeUnlimited.ca.
* Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), conferred by the National Speakers Association is the speaking profession’s international measure of professional platform proficiency. Less than 10 percent of speakers have earned this credential and are recognized as some of the best in their fields. Stephanie was one of only five professional speakers in Canada (and the only woman) to attain this designation in 2013.